Ideal f stop for first camera

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefer911
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I also see most people use something around 100mm f/2.8. If this is your first piece of camera equipment, then I’d say just get an adjustable lens so that you can take shots from at different distances and find the shots you enjoy shooting.
Whatever you do don't get an auto focus does not work well. I am using my new Goggle pixel 8a with orphek lens filters I won it here,but they are very reasonable and I am slowly getting better at it a lot less $$$
 
If you buy a Pentax digital you can use all the old lenses on it as they kept the same mounting system. I don't know about other manufacturers but if they changed the mounting system it's like every other thing in the electronic field they want your$$$$. I am sure the sneaks know what they are going to manufacture 20 yes s from now. Just like phones. I have to give Pentax credit. So as I said get one and buy old lenses on the cheap
 
Instant focus is almost impossible
would beg to differ
near instant is done, its possible
it depends on what you mean by instant
if u mean less than a thousanths of a millisecond, i agree, thats near impossible, but if its within milliseconds, then thats possible.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new