Ideas for Peaceful commune 75 g

  • Thread starter Thread starter grisha
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

grisha

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2006
Messages
605
Reaction score
133
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellows
I’m working on stock list for 75 g 47” mixed reef tank. So far I’m positive on 2 clowns, Midas blennie, tailspot blennie, Mandarin(down the road when established), couple wrasses and couple gobies.
could you suggest wrasses and gobies for this combination?or fish that may make interesting addition? Any help appreciated
 
I am a big fan of engineer gobies. I like oddball fish like that. I feel like they do not get enough love. As long as your rocks are directly on the glass and you monitor any corals on the sand bed I feel like it would be a good addition.
 
They are cool and hardworking
How ever, I’m planning to fill sand bed 80% coral lps and zoa disks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new