Ideas for tank tear down.

MrCoralLover

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2024
Messages
29
Reaction score
4
Location
Princeton
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. I am tearing down my 15g cube and putting the pair of clowns I had in there in a new bigger tank I just finished cycling. I was wondering would it be possible to put a singular lawnmower blenny in there? One would say it’s almost overgrown with algae but there’s spots it’s clear. Or if anyone has any other ideas what I should do with it, seems like a waste to tear down a tank Ive had going for 8 months.
 
Agreed! Turn off your lights and let that nasty die back is one option.
 
Agreed! Turn off your lights and let that nasty die back is one option.
I agree, that wouldn’t be an issue. But I need ideas for after haha. Micro algae tank? Species only of something? Just don’t know what to do with it now lol. All my other tanks are much larger and just need ideas.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new