Ideas to save this Foxflame

  • Thread starter Thread starter Frey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Frey

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2019
Messages
133
Reaction score
99
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think i may have given this too much light. I should have looked to see what others have said. It was under t5s but i moved it to another tank in same system with leds much less light.

I am open to suggestions to try and save.
20200227_200412.jpg
20200227_200419.jpg
 
I will also add the side that's bleached was getting the most current also but it was a good 2 feet from the gyre
 
Thanks hopefully a little less light and a more indirect flow will bring it back
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new