• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

IDeath

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

cburto

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow is all I can say ! One of the best sellers I have ever dealt with from communications to expertly packed goods that are even better than described! Rare find here don’t hesitate awesome experience

Kres

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agree! Purchased 18 frags and was one of the best experiences purchasing online. Excellent communication, response, and professional packing. One of the top sellers on my list.

frank@wall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
received the pieces I purchased...cannot be happier...great commonication throughout transaction and got nice freebie...Excellent seller...A+++
Will be back for more

quickreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing seller with good prices and expert packaging all frags were healthy and more then your typical one polyp plugs... will be buying again soon

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buy with confidence!!! Great seller, communication and packaging outstanding!!!

They are acclimating now in the QT no issues on arrival!!

Markxc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
great seller - very responsive communication, amazing packaging healthy corals, and very generous

MrD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just finished a trade with iDeath and he was fantastic to work with. He is a great communicator, a thorough shipper and overly generous. iDeath is an A+ seller to say the least!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 39 34.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 20.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 27.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.5%
Back