Identification help, aptasia??

  • Thread starter Thread starter whasamada
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

whasamada

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2025
Messages
9
Reaction score
2
Location
Tulsa
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have these little things spreading in my tank. They stared on my zoas but I'm starting to see them in various other areas of my tank. When I look at everyone's pictures, they don't look like aptasia but they are also small. I've tried to manually remove what I can but they keep showing back up. When I get close, the little heads suck down into the stalk or whatever.

20260329_072443(1).jpg
 
I have these little things spreading in my tank. They stared on my zoas but I'm starting to see them in various other areas of my tank. When I look at everyone's pictures, they don't look like aptasia but they are also small. I've tried to manually remove what I can but they keep showing back up. When I get close, the little heads suck down into the stalk or whatever.

20260329_072443(1).jpg
feather dusters
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new