Identification help

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReefRoid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ReefRoid

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2022
Messages
9
Reaction score
3
Location
Murrells Inlet
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was at my LFS and saw this coral for sale. I initially thought it was a torch coral but now I am second guessing myself. Been looking all over to try and find something similar to this but I am almost certain it isn’t a torch.
2FD8244F-DD4B-42CA-AF56-EC85441B361A.jpeg
 
hi,toadstool ,leather coral
 
Thank you. I believe you are correct after googling toadstool leather. Sad thing is the LFS had no idea what it was either lol. It was in the assorted tank with no identifier. Appreciate the quick response.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new