Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter 561Fla40G
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

561Fla40G

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2017
Messages
11
Reaction score
13
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know what this coral frag is exactly ? Not the acan
225107fb6366fac47104034862ba761e.jpg
 
Anyone know what this coral frag is exactly ? Not the acan
225107fb6366fac47104034862ba761e.jpg
Any chance you can snap a picture with more white lights on? Very hard to tell from the current picture.
 
Boy...it's hard to tell, possibly some sort of favia, is it encrusting? Where did you purchase it from?
Also I see you're a new member so Welcome to R2R! welcome12_af875eaa887ed91c39e4c81c7d4fd966-0ed06ab93ea565647147c6beddbca4eb.gif giphy.gif

#reefsquad might be able to help as well.
 
Thanks guys , and I got it from tanks alot in west palm Florida . great to be a member now !
 
Never heard of that type of coral but I looked it up and its pretty similar
 
Actually looks like a bowerbanki to me lol
I can see that a bit. Also possible an acan echinata.

@nanodave954 maybe google some of these suggestions and see what looks closest to you as it’s a bit tough to tell 100% from the pictures.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new