Identify bargain frags

  • Thread starter Thread starter jpark457
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jpark457

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2021
Messages
111
Reaction score
118
Location
Scarsdale
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,
I picked up a few frags in the bargain corner of my LFS yesterday. 2 I’m pretty sure are acros one I’m almost positive isn’t although all 3 were sold as “acro” for $20. Any insight as to what they actually are is appreciated. Pics attached
-John

IMG_2317.jpeg IMG_2318.jpeg IMG_2316.jpeg
 
#3 does look like a poccilapora, the green kind. It's considered a pest in the sps world. They seem to spawn all over the tank to form hundreds of clones.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new