Identify bounce mushroom

reefmike1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I was wondering if somebody could help me identify what a true biohazard mushroom is I see people selling biohazard‘s that have yellow and orange in them. I was under the impression a true biohazard is only a neon green bounce bubbles Hence the word bio hazard I purchased one a few years back now. People are trying to tell me what I have is fake. But mine looks like the one that is sold by infinity reefs and other sites, if anybody could please help I would appreciate it. The picture is the picture of my mushroom. I know the foot kind of looks purple, but it is not it is not on a plug either it is 4 inches our so on a rock so it hangs over the rock on all sides again if anybody could help, it would greatly be appreciated. Thank you.

image.jpg

OP
OP
reefmike1

reefmike1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also looked at the toxic bounce to see if that was mine. But the toxic have a purple foot mine does not. I was told only biohazard have neon green no other colors.

OP
OP
reefmike1

reefmike1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was look for the definition of biohazard bounce mushroom. This is what I found.it does not say anything about any other color then green for the bounces has anyone else seen a different definitionbut this is just the only site I seen with a definition

Attachments

• IMG_8405.png
    IMG_8405.png
    390.8 KB · Views: 30

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 41 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 144 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 18 7.2%
Back