Identify but how to drag?

tipandring

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here’s a couple pics. I bought this tank used with a few corals. I think it’s a hammer but not sure. It’s grown like crazy since I’ve had it a few months. Once I bought the Radion lights it went nuts it seems. I need to trim this thing, but obviously don’t want to do any harm. If someone can help you can have the large offshoots at a super discount. Each one is about 4” fully open. They’re even splitting. I’ll do trades as well. Im definitely interested in RFA’s.
I’m not exactly brand new to saltwater, but with coral exploding yes I am. The entire thing is about 10-11” around.
I’m located in North Seattle. Let me know.

IMG_2207.jpeg

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here’s a couple pics. I bought this tank used with a few corals. I think it’s a hammer but not sure. It’s grown like crazy since I’ve had it a few months. Once I bought the Radion lights it went nuts it seems. I need to trim this thing, but obviously don’t want to do any harm. If someone can help you can have the large offshoots at a super discount. Each one is about 4” fully open. They’re even splitting. I’ll do trades as well. Im definitely interested in RFA’s.
I’m not exactly brand new to saltwater, but with coral exploding yes I am. The entire thing is about 10-11” around.
I’m located in North Seattle. Let me know.

IMG_2207.jpeg
Looks like a hammer, if so then you’ll be better using a bandsaw to frag it. Basically just cutting where the heads join to the main skeleton.

If you have a photo of the skeleton I can show you what I mean.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 31 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 114 58.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.2%
Back