Identify this Acropora?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheOne
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TheOne

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2019
Messages
792
Reaction score
1,496
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone identify this acropora? It is becoming my favorite but I'm not sure what it is? Best I could do with my phone. Thanks

PSX_20200104_202402.jpg


PSX_20200104_202205.jpg


PSX_20200104_202817.jpg
 
Nice, Thanks. It does look similar to this multicolor blue polyp tenuis. I'm not dropping the cash on a Walt Disney so this looks like the next best thing at a quarter of the cost. I've had it for about 6 months and it's starting to color up nicely.

88a1f0f8caa41fe69682348ace36f2fa.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nice, Thanks. It does look similar to this multicolor blue polyp tenuis. I'm not dropping the cash on a Walt Disney so this looks like the next best thing at a quarter of the cost. I've had it for about 6 months and it's starting to color up nicely.

88a1f0f8caa41fe69682348ace36f2fa.jpg
The reality is that.

There are not ugly acros, just people who don't know how to keep them well.


With good care any tenuis will pop lots of incredible colors.

Congrats on your tenuis. Is beautiful
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new