Identify this Tang

VerbsReef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 1, 2024
Messages
28
Reaction score
12
Location
clearwater
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I’ve been going back and forth in my head about what the true identity of this fish is. It was sold to me as a Palani Tang but after a bit of searching I am thinking it is actually a Thompsons. Any thoughts?
image.jpg
 
Hello I’ve been going back and forth in my head about what the true identity of this fish is. It was sold to me as a Palani Tang but after a bit of searching I am thinking it is actually a Thompsons. Any thoughts?
image.jpg
Yeah, it's a Thompson's tang
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new