Identify

  • Thread starter Thread starter Twen17
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Twen17

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2020
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
US
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can somebody identify this coral?
I thought it was a montipora (which it probably is, I just don’t know much) but it really puffs ups and shrinks more like an lps.
Do montipora puff up and deflate?
The pics are pretty bad but hopefully someone can help.

Ignore the red circle.

DD3A7120-C697-49BC-9EED-86F714452919.jpeg DCFB3395-D980-4068-A881-E351B971ACF2.jpeg
 
Can somebody identify this coral?
I thought it was a montipora (which it probably is, I just don’t know much) but it really puffs ups and shrinks more like an lps.
Do montipora puff up and deflate?
The pics are pretty bad but hopefully someone can help.

Ignore the red circle.

DD3A7120-C697-49BC-9EED-86F714452919.jpeg DCFB3395-D980-4068-A881-E351B971ACF2.jpeg
Its not a monti but I am curious what it is now. I blew up the second pic montis do not look like that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new