Identity of torch

  • Thread starter Thread starter MMI
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MMI

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2019
Messages
734
Reaction score
350
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can someone please help me identify what type of torch coral this is? Thank you.

20250609_173208.jpg 20250609_173222.jpg
 
Looks like either a Hellfire or Dragonsoul. What color is the base/mouth?
 
I can't really see it as the tentacles are too long, but I think it's white and the flesh band is white.
 

Attachments

  • 20250610_160946.jpg
    20250610_160946.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 20250610_160818.jpg
    20250610_160818.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 20250610_160810.jpg
    20250610_160810.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 20250610_161003.jpg
    20250610_161003.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 36

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new