Idk what nem this is

THE REEF WHISPER

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2025
Messages
927
Reaction score
297
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I got this nem for free. I thought it was a rainbow bubble tip but it does look like a ultra rainbow and a Colorado sunburst and it have Green center to green tentacles then it goes up the tentacle and it gets the pink orange and then pink red It has white dots
e9d10f39-84dd-4bc5-b02e-3ddcd16e5385.png
 
I got this nem for free. I thought it was a rainbow bubble tip but it does look like a ultra rainbow and a Colorado sunburst and it have Green center to green tentacles then it goes up the tentacle and it gets the pink orange and then pink red It has white dots
e9d10f39-84dd-4bc5-b02e-3ddcd16e5385.png
Here are more pictures of the nem
46f8d269-3e08-4414-9eb7-60c0ee29d1e1.png
18a46bb8-e7bb-4197-ac24-975dea626cb0.png
9af31fd4-d97f-4eba-9939-a5d0ec433a7c.png
 
Regular rainbow
 
Nice Rainbow Nem! They’re fairly common but still absolute stunners. I saw someone recently refer to them as Hawaiian Punch Anemones — not sure if there’s really a difference between the two.

Either way, beautiful and healthy nem — enjoy it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new