If you are adding calcium?

bigdaddytanner450r

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2008
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am just curious as to what brands of calcium everyone is using. I was gonna order some, but wanted to see what you guys were approving of.
 
Right now I dose B-Ionic 2-part when needed and use kalk in my topoff water to maintain the levels.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new