If You Could Only Have One: Fish or Coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter redsea01
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

If You Could Only Have One: Fish or Coral


  • Total voters
    66

redsea01

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2015
Messages
355
Reaction score
343
Location
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just what the title says! I'm curious as to your guys' responses. I personally would go with fish, but I definitely appreciate the beauty of coral. :)
 
Impossible choice for me, I don't think I could be in this hobby if it came down to it! But hypothetically speaking, I would probably go with fish.
 
I honestly do not think I could pick. I have a tank with just corals and I enjoy it, but not nearly as much as my tank with both. I love all of my fish's personalities, and I love watching my corals thrive and grow. If you would have asked me this 6 years ago I would have said fish all the way, but 6 years ago i could only keep softies alive lol. Nope, I can't choose, I forfeit!
 
I'm choose fish. Coral is beautiful and with perfect colors but with fish you have nice colors to and you see a lot more in the tank. I mean the swimming and the picking of the rocks and the chase after each other. Oh I love my fish !
 
Fish for sure!!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new