If you had a blank check

That blank check may buy his house, but you’ll need more blank checks every few months just to pay for maintenance and taxes!
100% true! There is no way I'd be able to keep up.
 
12 ft x 4 ft x 30”

Why? Because 12 ft is as big as glass cages tank builder web site says you can build.

It would be in wall with a large fish room to handle the sump and all equipment.

Walk around Sump would be nearly as big but only 18” high instead of 30”
 
What I would do is I would get a room designated for a tank, the tank fills up the room but is somewhat in the living room so it is visible from almost all sides, and just have small reef safe fish and make my own coral reef. But that would need a whole lot of filtration.
 
12 ft x 4 ft x 30”

Why? Because 12 ft is as big as glass cages tank builder web site says you can build.

It would be in wall with a large fish room to handle the sump and all equipment.

Walk around Sump would be nearly as big but only 18” high instead of 30”
That's what I'm talkin about!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new