If you need a chuckle

quesomuchacho

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a mandarin dragonet get real curious during the water change today. She got a little too close to the siphon and got sent on a joyride! I “fished” her out of the waste-water bucket and returned her to the tank with a “you’re never going to believe this” story to tell her tank mates!

Drewerd7

Dank Tank Club
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a mandarin dragonet get real curious during the water change today. She got a little too close to the siphon and got sent on a joyride! I “fished” her out of the waste-water bucket and returned her to the tank with a “you’re never going to believe this” story to tell her tank mates!
That's scary as heck when it happens, but becomes hilarious when they survive just fine!

I was doing water change for a friend's freshwater tank when I siphoned his aquatic frog! The poor guy got lodged tight (Willy Wonka chocolate tube style!).
I had to cut the hose just behind him and blow with all my might to shoot him out back into the tank! Thank goodness he survived! Lol. I felt so bad for that little guy.

OP
OP
quesomuchacho

quesomuchacho

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's scary as heck when it happens, but becomes hilarious when they survive just fine!

I was doing water change for a friend's freshwater tank when I siphoned his aquatic frog! The poor guy got lodged tight (Willy Wonka chocolate tube style!).
I had to cut the hose just behind him and blow with all my might to shoot him out back into the tank! Thank goodness he survived! Lol. I felt so bad for that little guy.
I’d probably panic if they got stuck!!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 23.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 57 34.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 31.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back