If You Squint a Little...

Reefer Matt

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2021
Messages
11,242
Reaction score
42,950
Location
US
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was playing around last night. Blurry cell phone pic, but the R2R
sign makes a cool moonlight. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
PSX_20230706_141527.jpg
 
I was playing around last night. Blurry cell phone pic, but the R2R
sign makes a cool moonlight. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
PSX_20230706_141527.jpg
That sign looks so cool over your tank!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new