Ignitus anthias sex??..

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmat21
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dmat21

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2020
Messages
140
Reaction score
31
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got a 2” female ignitus anthias and I’m wanting to add a second, but I’m debating whether or not to add a male or another female.

I would like to get another female in hopes one will turn into a male.

Plus tank is fairly new and with a larger 2.5-3.5” male off the bat require much more and produce much more waste than her?

will this process occur with only two females? Or need bigger group?
Or should I just add a Male Now
 
Last edited:

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new