Ijust broke my hand.

thanx to everyone for the well wishes, I will take pics of the pin removal for your viewing pleasure!!:wink:

Now that's handling it like a champ. Hope you heal up quick.
 
Glad you're doing better man!!!
That blows that you hurt your hand, but now you have a tank to look forward to right?!
Just trying to look on the bright side :)
 
30 years old and I already have arthritis from the accident...Should be fun when I am 60. Good luck bud, dont rush it, just let it heal!
 
Well I ran out of pain meds, and I ripped my temp cast off in my sleep a couple nights ago, hurt like hell when I woke up at 3:00 am with 75% of my cast shredded, luckily the doc says I didnt move the pins, and he put me in a hard cast till the pins come out in a couple weeks. Since I was in to much pain to sleep, I took a couple pics to take my mind off it. What do you think of my cast?
flicker042.jpg

flicker043.jpg

flicker044.jpg
 
Man, I fell the pain just looking at the pins sticking in your hand.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new