• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Illuminati Zoas

OP
OP
thesoulpatch

thesoulpatch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sooooo flash sale I guess to help move this...$50 each shipping not included.

OP
OP
thesoulpatch

thesoulpatch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do have 3 large frags left

8 polyps
9 polyps

and a 4 polyp

Stickboy15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do not buy from this guy I bought a 3 polyp frag from him and got it thursday just got up today to it missing from the plug. obv they were not healed or glued very well. not very happy at the moment. communication has been terrible with the seller too I've pmed 4 times since Thursday and never gotten a reply once he got my money and sent me the tracking he never replied. @thesoulpatch

Stickboy15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
never had a issue with this before had them in low flow and low light with other zoas, never even got to see them opened up yet.

OP
OP
thesoulpatch

thesoulpatch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From our PMs
"Got them yesterday and they looked good hopefully they will open up today"
Stickboy15, Yesterday at 9:45 AM
"Still waiting for them to open yo"
Stickboy15, Yesterday at 6:25 PM
"hey dude just got up and the zoos are missing from the plug, I don't think you had them glued on very well."
Stickboy15, Today at 7:29 AM
"dangit. Thanks man, sorry about that. I used a different glue this time as the store was out. Wont be using that again"
thesoulpatch, Today at 8:40 AM

Then sent me like 4 more pms of frantic what should I do....
Okay first things first I'm sorry that I haven't been at your beck and call. terrible sorry that I have other things to do than sit in front of my computer waiting to answer PMs from people.

Also I cut them in September, I will admit the glue job could have been better.

Also In regards to me not answering your PM I responded to you today at 8:30 am while I was with family doing personal things. It's a Saturday, calm down. I was waiting to get back to my house to inform you of what I was going to do to fix the situation, but seems you have zero patience for anything in life.

I had full intentions on sending you another frag that had 4 free of charge to make up for the mishap but if you can't wait a day for a response on the weekend then what the heck man?

@Stickboy15

OP
OP
thesoulpatch

thesoulpatch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
. communication has been terrible with the seller too I've pmed 4 times since Thursday and never gotten a reply once he got my money and sent me the tracking he never replied. @thesoulpatch

If he can provide me with these so called 4 times since thursday, seeing how our PM goes Monday to Friday with nothing I'd love to see these....

Not trying to be rude, just trying to prove he's being rude and unnecessary and couldn't wait till I got home.

1.png

Stickboy15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry man I completely understand you were with family no meant to make any harm just not used to things like this, been into coral for a little over a year and have been pretty lucky and only had a few issues with things. sorry about that

Stickboy15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wasn't trying to get screwed over man because It was one of the few issues I had one time I bought a cali tort frag from a guy and rtned the next day with good stable water and the guy wouldn't give a new frag said thats sps for you. so sorry for over reacting

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 23.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 29.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back