IM 112 Lagoon and Frag Tanks

lilfish2196

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2022
Messages
59
Reaction score
20
Location
milwaukee
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all! Starting up a new project! Have never done a build thread so here we go! I will be setting up a 112 IM Lagoon and two zoo med 50 gallon lowboys attached! Here is a pic to give an idea and a rundown on some of the equipment etc!

-IM lagoon 112 gallon
-Unsure on lights, I usually do radions
-Either vectra M1 or abyzz 100 I have on other system
-Fiji cube sump
-have some live rock curing, but most likely will have a Marco rock in the lagoon no rock in the low boys but have a 45 cube attached to the system with live rock!!
- thinking of maybe predominantly wrasses in the display

09B7BF48-5BBF-4544-967E-B401970A1812.jpeg
60EE895B-D538-4472-A98A-7F1C95AB3696.jpeg 8BC05FE1-C89A-4CA4-B473-57032030A83B.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new