• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

IM 25g AIO lagoon

Item Price
$250.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

TangerineSpeedo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IM 25 gallon lagoon all in one aquarium. I bought this tank directly from IM. I believe it was used for trade shows. I have never set it up. It comes how I bought it, with two new socks, pump and return plumbing. I am going in a different direction. For the last 6 months it has pretty much been a glorified bucket to hold my siphons, scrapers and 2 part. Someone needs to use this. I need to make room for my bigger tank.Notes: it does have some damage to the vinyl on the back as shown in the picture. There are no apparent scratches or salt marks. Like I said I have never used it and this is the way I have received it.

Keywords Innovative Marine coral reef reeftank aquarium fish frag ecotech Red Sea ai Aqua illumination SPS lps reef octopus alkalinity calcium clam radion xr30 xr15

IMG_1566.jpeg IMG_1562.jpeg IMG_1564.jpeg

garygb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do like those tanks. So, I am somewhat interested. I am up in LA, if you were right around the corner I'd probably be more inclined. :)

OP
OP
TangerineSpeedo

TangerineSpeedo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So new development. There is a small chip that I didn’t even know was there in the back bottom corner. It is super small, but because it is there I will take $200 firm. Any less I would just turn it into a frag tank. Which if no one hits me up that is going to happen because I am selling this one to but a frag tank.
IMG_1670.jpeg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back