IM 50 Lagoon EXT

  • Thread starter Thread starter RMMKD0
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RMMKD0

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
68
Reaction score
60
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all I’m looking at the IM 50 lagoon EXT for my next tank. How “loud” is the overflow? Are these tanks quiet once set up. I’ll be upgrading from an AIO that’s silent and since the tank will be in my living room where we spend most of our time. TIA
 
While I can't speak for the 50, i've used the IM15 and currently running the IM25
Neither of which I had issues with the overflows being loud. If anything when then ATO kicks in that's the loudest part lol
 
That's the spirit! 😂🤣
 
i have the 50 ext. it is silent once adjusted, just make sure to grab a gate valve for the main siphon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new