IM EXT 150 Build - Lagoon dream tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter jaysanc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jaysanc

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2022
Messages
27
Reaction score
23
Location
FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I am upgrading to an IM 150EXT. As I wait for the tank to ship, I was trying to find a way to mount the lights with 8020 or T-Slot frames.

I planned to use (for now since it will be a LPS tank with some shrooms) 3 Radion XR15s Gen 4s and 2 AI Blade Glows 48inch.

I have ZERO 8020 knowledge and my ceilings are raised way to high and slanted.. any advice is appreciated!

Thanks!
 
Hello everyone,

I am upgrading to an IM 150EXT. As I wait for the tank to ship, I was trying to find a way to mount the lights with 8020 or T-Slot frames.

I planned to use (for now since it will be a LPS tank with some shrooms) 3 Radion XR15s Gen 4s and 2 AI Blade Glows 48inch.

I have ZERO 8020 knowledge and my ceilings are raised way to high and slanted.. any advice is appreciated!

Thanks!
There are some ideas in this thread:

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/light-mounting-options-and-how-tos.843062/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new