I'm Back after 10 years

HoosierJD

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
22
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought a used glass 120 tank and stand with a cool waterbox sump. The plan is to find a pump, modify the fresh water part of the sump to make it a refugium, repaint the stand, and get some water in this thing to make sure it doesn't leak :) Then aquire everything else. Wish me luck! I had a 120 acrylic in wall tank about 10 years ago and it's fun to see how things have changed
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
I just bought a used glass 120 tank and stand with a cool waterbox sump. The plan is to find a pump, modify the fresh water part of the sump to make it a refugium, repaint the stand, and get some water in this thing to make sure it doesn't leak :) Then aquire everything else. Wish me luck! I had a 120 acrylic in wall tank about 10 years ago and it's fun to see how things have changed
Welcome back from a former Hoosier who is in the process of coming back to reefing after 20 years!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
I just bought a used glass 120 tank and stand with a cool waterbox sump. The plan is to find a pump, modify the fresh water part of the sump to make it a refugium, repaint the stand, and get some water in this thing to make sure it doesn't leak :) Then aquire everything else. Wish me luck! I had a 120 acrylic in wall tank about 10 years ago and it's fun to see how things have changed
My man, return everything you just bought !

Now is a BAD time to be in this hobby... Everything are super expensive !

Im kidding.. Howdy from Texas

Maura Tierney Hello GIF by Universal Pictures
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new