I'm back after 20 years....

Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hi everyone - back in it after 20 years - so much has changed. Waterbox 50.3 AIO

Welcome Back! I returned after a 20 year break also, and while at first had seemed like a lot had changed, the fundamentals are still the same. The thing I found most interesting is now we WANT pods - remember how they used to be the scourge of the earth/sea?! LOL Likely different types but that and lighting are the biggest changes I found.
 
Welcome back. 20 years is a long time, so much to digest. I'm amazed at the changes after a few years, lol. Water box is a great setup. You'll love it here @mopalach
So many knowledgeable people ready to help when needed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new