I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
For some reason i am "brad pit" at taking full tank shots. i don't know if its WB issues or i should just drop the blue's, but all i get is over saturated blue shots.......macro of corals, well, i like taking those :)

12316559_10153872754427481_7449231907958120078_n.jpg
 
How bout some more guys!
 
Lol it is a rubbermaid stock tank. Had my stuff in there a few months as I was moving and setting up the new tank.
IMG_20151102_152515.jpg
I should have known that! My.mom has horses and that's the horses water bowls lol. That's really cool looking! You have inspired me to go buy one and do that to it. That looks cool
 
Too late lol. Got them out this past week. I will probably set something up in there when I get the time.
 
Too late lol. Got them out this past week. I will probably set something up in there when I get the time.
Definitely do so, I'll probably do that Dame thing. Keep in touch
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new