I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Here's my humble nano.
52317d16e966d8f61d4389965fb71d01.jpg
84cee4f97a9aeb9da479b94bed72e530.jpg
0da8b1b5743fd353787c5307580df7bc.jpg
67c428cb80b6af6c8c5dcd9087e47d66.jpg
f531316443937a690d5dc720642cda20.jpg
20deb87df4d55e23ee0f002d158aedd7.jpg
3ce8c8d4539960431fcfb1f6385652c5.jpg
384e399f1c0a03141d630f9263eb6c5a.jpg
f20487f0e5f1417ce2553a8a6e3db8a6.jpg
[/QUOTwo
Here's my humble nano.
52317d16e966d8f61d4389965fb71d01.jpg
84cee4f97a9aeb9da479b94bed72e530.jpg
0da8b1b5743fd353787c5307580df7bc.jpg
67c428cb80b6af6c8c5dcd9087e47d66.jpg
f531316443937a690d5dc720642cda20.jpg
20deb87df4d55e23ee0f002d158aedd7.jpg
3ce8c8d4539960431fcfb1f6385652c5.jpg
384e399f1c0a03141d630f9263eb6c5a.jpg
f20487f0e5f1417ce2553a8a6e3db8a6.jpg
Wow your acan garden is incredible I love it!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new