I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
IMG_6531.jpeg
 
[EKLE]3723404[/EKLE]
[EKLE]3723405[/EKLE]
[EKLE]3723406[/EKLE]
[EKLE]3723407[/EKLE]
[EKLE]3723408[/EKLE][EKLE]3723409[/EKLE]

Your aquarium is beautiful, but the natural coral colors cannot be seen due to too many filters/lenses.
 
New build starting, 25 gallon AIO. Posting everything as I go
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4612.jpeg
    IMG_4612.jpeg
    101.3 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_4627.jpeg
    IMG_4627.jpeg
    223.3 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_4606.jpeg
    IMG_4606.jpeg
    238.8 KB · Views: 69
Your aquarium is beautiful, but the natural coral colors cannot be seen due to too many filters/lenses.
You are right , my phone can't handle the colours ....
These ones i made this morning with filter as well
20241006_112522.jpg
20241006_112425.jpg
20241006_112430.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new