I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
20251209_180437.jpg
 
I threw a amazon go pro in the lagoon today. Not bad for right out of the box I can't wait to figure it out but, being amazon it is limited in features. If I see one of the stainless steel koi pond cameras cheap I might buy one of those and rig up a moving tri pod or maybe a floating thing ....who knows. I posted this in my build thread too.

 
Here’s a few shots of my 45 gallon cube
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3266.jpeg
    IMG_3266.jpeg
    222.2 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_3271.jpeg
    IMG_3271.jpeg
    232.9 KB · Views: 49

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new