I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
6,791
Reaction score
5,320
Location
GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's my tiny one

1446690448407.jpg
 
Take it from me, Hippo Tangs are over rated.
I've got this one, and I've been thinking about starting a thread a bout ICH, and how this dingbat always gets it when I doing something in the tank, and it takes 4-6 weeks of doing nothing for it to go away, oh, and no other fish gets it. The Hippo is just nuts.
 
Take it from me, Hippo Tangs are over rated.
I've got this one, and I've been thinking about starting a thread a bout ICH, and how this dingbat always gets it when I doing something in the tank, and it takes 4-6 weeks of doing nothing for it to go away, oh, and no other fish gets it. The Hippo is just nuts.
I didnt know that, learn something new everyday!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new