I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1446869698.430277.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1446869756.791704.jpg


My 150 =)
That's nice! I need to upgrade haha
 
image.jpeg
image.jpeg


First time showing off my equipment room.
That's nice man, that alot of equipment in your equipment room. Mine equipment spot contains a gallon of ro water and some reef crystals:D
 
Here's my poor man 45 gal

20150819_233916.jpg
How's that a poor man's tank? It's just a cheaper way to do this hobby:) still just as effective! You have fich, corals, and coralline, you must be doing something right!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new