I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1446903570.913780.jpg
 
I'm not posting any pictures yet, lol. We just moved from Florida to Missouri so the tank is empty, plumbing is in the works. Just a few months more...
 
Guys these are amazing!
 
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1446909856.702564.jpg
hello guys this is my 29 gallon I don't have a lot of corals please if you have many I'm accepting donations please let me know I love xenyas...!!! And mushrooms
 
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1446909856.702564.jpg
hello guys this is my 29 gallon I don't have a lot of corals please if you have many I'm accepting donations please let me know I love xenyas...!!! And mushrooms
That's pretty neat.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new