I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1447109290.993506.jpg


My cadlights 70 doing its thing!
 
Nice guys
 
I think that's the recommendations for a blue whale.
 
I set up a one gallon for some certain zoas, that I really like, to find out it had a leak. Glad they aren't here yet. Had to take it all apart and re-seal the tank.
 
I set up a one gallon for some certain zoas, that I really like, to find out it had a leak. Glad they aren't here yet. Had to take it all apart and re-seal the tank.
Are you plumbing it in to another system?
 
My 17G.
This tank been 6months, but go thru multiple times of reworked, scape changing, from lps to mix reef and finally decide to go for sps dominated.

Here's a new start and i do believe the scape will remain till my upgrade.
IMG20151111200429.jpg
IMG20151111194656.jpg
Looks good man
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new