I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
image.jpeg

My 75 gal mixed reef
 
Thanks! What type of cameras are people using to get the nice crisp images?
 
Probably not phone cameras haha.
 
the hardest thing for me, is taking a picture of the tank that shows the correct colors. I'm stuck using an iPhone. Here is my tank.
IMG_4242.jpg

IMG_4237.jpg
Nice tank
 
the hardest thing for me, is taking a picture of the tank that shows the correct colors. I'm stuck using an iPhone. Here is my tank.
IMG_4242.jpg

IMG_4237.jpg
Absolutely beautiful!!!
 
Thanks! Keeping it that clean is a real pain though. That picture was taken the day before we where having a party. Had to get the tank looking tip top!
I know what you mean haha!
 
How bout some more guys
 
the hardest thing for me, is taking a picture of the tank that shows the correct colors. I'm stuck using an iPhone. Here is my tank.
IMG_4242.jpg

IMG_4237.jpg
Awesome tank and the pictures not to bad either :)
 
Nice tanks guys! Awesome thread
 
Keep them coming guys
 
Surprisingly no. I haven't had any trouble with the Flame angle (wife named him Flicker. So dumb) nipping at anything sensitive. I'm surprised that the tang aggressively chases the flame around the tank though
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new