I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Little better
150 gal tank

20151215_095154.jpg
 
A little older pic. It's loaded even more now. I'll try to get a newer pic.

FTS2 10_27_15.jpg
Here is a twilight updated pic. Sorry for bad phone camera, didn't feel like setting up dslr.
Thx

FTS 121615.jpg
 
Here is a twilight updated pic. Sorry for bad phone camera, didn't feel like setting up dslr.
Thx

FTS 121615.jpg
That's nice. What kind of wrasse is that? And I wish i had a better camera lol
 
That's nice. What kind of wrasse is that? And I wish i had a better camera lol
Flame Wrasse pair from ZoaCollector. His fish are always awesome.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new