I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
This is my brother in laws 100 gallon.

1450553797569.jpg
 
Here is a twilight updated pic. Sorry for bad phone camera, didn't feel like setting up dslr.
Thx

FTS 121615.jpg
Some updated pics. Still a work in progress

FTS 121615.jpg


Bluetip_Plumcrzy 121815.jpg


Spainbow.jpg


Cheese 121815.jpg


Frag Farmers Red Stag.jpg


Scolys 121615.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new