I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Ah dangit!!!!!!! Yes copper lol
 
Wow what a beautiful thread, alot of fellow closet r2reefers took a shot and everyones tanks are absolutely gorgeous, thanks camron for keeping this thread alive, ill have my photos up soon
 
1451889007625-770639451.jpg
 
Here is the five gallon I bought and gave to my friend and set it up for him and gave him some corals, and he seems to like it as I catch him staring at it and looking stuff up and wanting to go to the lfs

1452049943074.jpg
 
Here is the five gallon I bought and gave to my friend and set it up for him and gave him some corals, and he seems to like it as I catch him staring at it and looking stuff up and wanting to go to the lfs

1452049943074.jpg
LOL, good idea.. Outsource the MTS
 
Gotta see some more in here guys!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new