I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Let's see some more guys. All the new people on here as well!
 
No coral in there yet, but it's in another tank waiting.

1453489323745.jpg


1453489334876.jpg
 
f804ca6b61fbc2cde86f590c80b95c71.jpg



My 90 gal aggressive reef. Running for 3 years now. Haha ignore the algae. I get too lazy to scrape it.

PS those stingrays are temporary. Waiting on my 500 gal tank to set up. My friend gave me those but gave me it too early haha so I have to leave them in there for a while..
 
f804ca6b61fbc2cde86f590c80b95c71.jpg



My 90 gal aggressive reef. Running for 3 years now. Haha ignore the algae. I get too lazy to scrape it.

PS those stingrays are temporary. Waiting on my 500 gal tank to set up. My friend gave me those but gave me it too early haha so I have to leave them in there for a while..
Looking good!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new