I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Here is mine as I sit ill on the chair. Colds suck! My Mocha and Snowflake just laid first clutch of eggs today. Yeah!
tmp_8082-20160123_144635-743450114.jpg
 
Nice! Your tank away from home lol:D? looks good!

Yes. I definitely think of it as "mine". I'll be making lots of slow changes coming up. It's fun because I dont have a budget to work with. Lots of high end equipment on it and high end corals available to me. It's all about time because I can't just raid all the good stuff we have for sale just to put in this tank. I just added a pair of red mandarins to the tank. They are small, but hopefully they will be happy. I'm looking for a pyramid butterfly next.
 
Yes. I definitely think of it as "mine". I'll be making lots of slow changes coming up. It's fun because I dont have a budget to work with. Lots of high end equipment on it and high end corals available to me. It's all about time because I can't just raid all the good stuff we have for sale just to put in this tank. I just added a pair of red mandarins to the tank. They are small, but hopefully they will be happy. I'm looking for a pyramid butterfly next.
Red mandarins are my favorite! They look really cool. Send me one!
 
Nice! Always fun to watch them gro!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new