I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Just moment ago
dd55c6fbb45b453c962f4ac937645787.jpg
Awesome!
 
Out of control Fire & Ice [emoji38][emoji38]
603ae40953e3832328f1262ccb1b9d68.jpg
That's fire and ice? The center look green. Maybe it's just the camera. But if the centers are greenish then send some my way! I'll Pay
 
Yes just PM me!

More reefs!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new