I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
701AA151-C313-40BA-82CF-9597F6D40690.jpeg
701AA151-C313-40BA-82CF-9597F6D40690.jpeg


Was running a 2.5 pico as an experiment that actually worked out nicely. Was a very stable little system contrary to what everyone says. Trick was controlling the evaporation.
After a few months I added clowns and today I decide to move up to a 5 gallon to accommodate them a little better and give the anem more space to grow. 9AE0F9BD-B095-4351-8465-58C117C5B668.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new