I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
IMG_5416.jpeg


IMG_5414.JPG
 
Since a few of you guys here have small reef tanks, how hard are they to maintain? Just kind of wondering because I have heard they can be tricky since things can go wrong so quickly in such a small tank.
I have a 32gal rimless Biocube and I added some beneficial bacteria and copepods/isopods and now my water levels are kept so even its unbelievable. Super easy once you get to the 2 month mark!! It’s gonna look ugly at first but it pays off!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new