I'm done

Duggie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I moved my aquarium over 6 in today. It was just 6 in so I could close my door, kitchen door let out the side of the house. I came back in my living room and my aquarium had leaked all over the floor. A brand new laminate floor I just laid down a couple of days ago. This is pretty devastating for me I love my aquarium and I love my floor. I love my wife even more so no more aquarium I'm afraid. Thanks for the recent help guys. I'm out I'm done. Going to the pet store give my fish to them. Throwing this brand new point of sale aquarium away. ..bye

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I moved my aquarium over 6 in today. It was just 6 in so I could close my door, kitchen door let out the side of the house. I came back in my living room and my aquarium had leaked all over the floor. A brand new laminate floor I just laid down a couple of days ago. This is pretty devastating for me I love my aquarium and I love my floor. I love my wife even more so no more aquarium I'm afraid. Thanks for the recent help guys. I'm out I'm done. Going to the pet store give my fish to them. Throwing this brand new point of sale aquarium away. ..bye

Sorry for your losses. Each gallon of water is ~8 pounds, contents also has weight. I'd never move a full aquarium due to stress it would cause... though I'd love another 6" between tank and wall - when planning thought I had enough space, but a little bit more would be nicer. Sorry your tank leaked on you.

Hope you are back to hobby some future day.

Back