I'm Feeling Generous Today!!! Chalice Packs Coming!!!!

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Messages
73,760
Reaction score
71,231
Location
Orlando, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope your ready! I'm feeling generous and I'm gonna be putting some packs up for sale!!! Crazy prices!!!!! I hope your ready! These won't last long so send the wife shopping and login to paypal now!!! LOL!!!v:tongue:


All Corals will be WYSIWYG!!!! Shipping is a flat rate of $40!!!!!!

First Come First Served!
 
Last edited:
Remember some of us girls have to send the guys away:)
What time you gonna start posting stuff?
 
Last edited:
WYSIWYG Pack #1

$275 plus shipping (This pack retails for $525)

SOLD!!!!

1. WWC Situation Watermelon
G010.jpg


2. WWC Space Ghost Watermelon
G011.jpg


3. WWC Stardust
G012.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new