Im getting back in after a 9 month break, looking for thing for my 29 biocube

logansreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So we were thinking of moving this summer and buying another deplux to live in half and rent out half for year or until we found a house we wanted since there were none we wanted and I didn't feel like breaking down and setting up my 120 once a year when my plans are for a bigger tank in the future anyways so I sold it. Well ive be jonesing for a tank and pulled the trigger on a used oceanic 29 biocube. I got it for a great price. I will be adding water tomorrow or this weekend and starting it. I had some extra rock lft over from my old tan that has been sitting in a Rubbermaid container outside for the last 2 yrs so its very dry and dead!! I cleaned up so it ready to be put in and start my cycle. I will be buying between 5-10lbs rock to seed tank with. Im getting excited now that its close to starting it up!! Deciding if I wann try black sand or sick with normal sand. I only plan on having a inch or two for looks, im not a fan of the look of bare bottom tanks.

Wondering if anyone has stock led hood? I would give u my normal hood + cash (or silver) to make the difference. Or a rapids led solerless kit and same id trade+ cash.

Also looking for the intake media rack, and cheato rack with ther underwater light.
If you got ay of he above available let me know.
Thanks!!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome back!

cmwilliamson

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
168684_1650468814635_3478867_n.jpg
There is a pic of my Bio-Cube when i had it set up, i loved it just wasnt something big enough for me!!!

OP
OP
L

logansreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats sweet looking. Def a challange since my fish selection is much smaller. I think im gonna go with a nice simple rock scape with lits of open water
And mostly lps and softies.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 101 77.1%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 11 8.4%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 17 13.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back